Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pay It Forward







"Headwaters"
Oil on Panel
16x12"
2007






Yesterday was my lucky day! I managed to stumble across Lisa Call's blog right after she posted her Pay It Forward post, and was able to be one of the lucky commenters to receive a piece of artwork from Lisa. In return, I agreed to do the same on my blog. This is one of my favorite things that is circulating around the blogosphere right now, and the rules are as follow:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

When you leave your comment, please also do one of two things: leave your post address or e-mail it to me.

So, I promise to send a small painting to the first three who comment here wanting to join in on the fun. In return, you just have to pay it forward!

11 comments:

  1. Hey this is a great fun. But I am also commenting because I liked your today's stream of water.
    Tahnk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are benifits to getting up early to watch my grandson. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this. You do beautiful paintings, and I think this is a great way for artists to share work with each other.

    Colin Page
    www.colinpagepaintings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bummer... always a day late... or minutes...

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - you first three remember to email me (stacey@staceypeterson.com) your addresses so I can mail to you! I did three small studies this weekend - hopefully they'll be dry enough to ship by the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I meant to ask... which river's headwaters?

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful painting! i particularly love how the stream pulls you right up into the painting and the water is just mesmerizing....beautifully painted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terrific idea, Stacey! I think I am going to do this myself! Thanks!

    And . . . .Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bummer to have missed this. I would loved to have been one of the first three to end up with a painting in the mail. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete