Thursday, November 17, 2005

Procrastinating, Like Usual...

So, I had all sorts of productive things to do tonight. Instead of doing said productive things, I created a blog.

Apparently I've found a new way to procrastinate.

Seriously, my life is way too busy for this, but I was sucked in anyways... My job has been insane lately, which has had me completely frazzled. Aside from work, I'm trying to put some serious effort into developing a portfolio of my landscape paintings so that I can (hopefully!) obtain gallery representation for my work sometime next year. Outside of that, I have no life anymore - seriously. Three months ago I was in the middle of the triathlon season, in the best shape of my life, and loving it. Now I'm totally out of shape and stressed out and just hoping all this gets me where I want to be. Yet somehow I've managed to rationalize that rambling in cyberspace will make me feel better - you know, like organizing my thoughts or something.

So anyways, that's me. Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going to get my butt off the couch and start a new painting. Then I'm going to ride my bike in a last ditch attempt to cling to what fitness I have left from this past summer. Well, okay, ride my bike on the trainer inside since it's freaking snowing out. Can winter be over already?? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment