Saturday, February 18, 2006

Speechless


While I was doing my grocery shopping at Super Target today (a horrifying experience worthy of it's own blog entry), I spotted this dress hanging on a rack at the edge of the women's clothing section.

It made such an impression on me that I took it upon myself to find it on Target's website, just so I could share it with you all.

Seriously, what a miserable throwback to the mid-80's! I think I had one of those bubble-type skirts in 4th grade. Throw a strapless top on the thing, and use a gaudy blue and green plaid, and you get this concoction.

Who is the target audience for this article of clothing? I don't even know any 13 year olds who would think this was cool.

It's just plain foul. That's all there is to it.

And you too can own it for the bargain price of $39.99!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy schnikies! That dress cannot be right. I think they made it out of my old Sigma Kappa flannel jammies.

    ReplyDelete